The Tree Guys have the experience and equipment to safely complete many different types of tree-cutting services – from basic tree trimming and removal to emergency tree removal. To put it simply – we can cut it! We know the proper tree-cutting procedures for healthy tree maintenance, as well as the best methods for dead-tree removal, fallen-tree removal, and tree-limb removal. Our professional staff is available to provide a free consultation / cost estimate for any of the services listed below.
Trimming trees includes taking dead, dying, diseased, broken, split and crossed branches out to improve the health and the beauty of the tree. All debris is chipped-up on site and is 100% recycled! Our crews take great pride in the cleanup phase by raking and air blowing thoroughly.
Tree removal is often required on residential, commercial and municipal properties. We remove all sizes and quantities of trees, and can get the job done in your front or back yard with our aerial trucks or by climbing with rope and saddle.
We have two different size grinders to easily stump-grind in both front and backyards. The wood chips left over from grinding the stump are typically left at the site as they work as excellent landscaping mulch for the homeowner. Removal of the chips is always an option.
The Arbor Jet System is a closed system which injects chemicals directly into the tree. With no spraying, chemical drift concerns are eliminated. TREE-age formulations are sealed inside the tree through the use of an Arborplug to achieve fast and effective results.
• Trees. It’s all we do. All day. Every day. All year long.
• Licensed arborists. Professionally trained in proper tree care.
• Quality Work. Our work is 100% guaranteed and customer satisfaction is our #1 goal.
• Cleanup. Exceptionally detailed and guaranteed.
• Equipment. The biggest and best for production, yet light enough to minimize yard damage.
• Follow up. If anything is forgotten or not done to your complete satisfaction, we’ll make it right. Every customer is mailed a comment card. Your feedback makes us better.
• Exact and fair pricing. We never bump up the price for any reason for work that has been estimated. Hourly pricing is available for larger jobs that won’t break the bank.
• Our employees. Competent, dedicated and long-standing.
• Community involvement. We support and participate in a number of community projects and events.
• Full-time office staff. Always available to answer all your questions and concerns.